Friday, January 21

Things I wish weren't true


  • Snooki's book made the New York Times Bestseller list. Ummmm....this is the same girl who couldn't find the beach last week, right? Okay, just checking.

  • The DVF wool cape jacket a la Blair Waldorf is on sale right now. For $400. It is also completely sold out.


    (source)
    Not that I'd actually buy it, even if it were available. But goshdarnit, if you tell me something is on sale and then won't even let me tempt myself with buying it, it simply makes me want it even more.

  • My shin still hurts. Sick of hearing about it yet? Good, I'm sick of complaining about it. I have an appointment with a sports therapist on Monday. In the meantime, I am milking this whole "injury" thing for all it's worth. Sean, can you bring me some water? I can't get up, my shin hurts. Sean, will you do the dishes tonight? I can't stand at the sink that long, my shin hurts. Sean, can we please watch Real Housewives of Beverly Hills tonight? It makes my shin feel better...you know, because it hurts. I'm pretty sure this is one of the things Sean, more than myself, wishes wasn't true.

  • Callie being pregnant with McSteamy's baby Why God? Why?!

  • My jar of Nutella looks like this:


    Empty. Sad.

  • and the floor of my closet currently looks like this:


    Eek! Even sadder.

  • The exchange rate from US Dollars to British Pounds is currently 0.62 for every 1. This means if I go to Hogwarts and give my homeboy Harry $100, he's only going to give me a little over sixty quid in return. £62.79 to be precise. Whacha doin with my extra 40 bucks there, Potter?

  • Last time I checked, the FDA nor Surgeon General had released any reports showing that beer is, in fact, healthy for you.


    That's okay though, it certainly isn't stopping me.

    Your turn. Dish it out: what are a few things you wish weren't true?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...