Friday, February 18

Things I Wish Weren't True- Part 2

Happy Friday! Thanks to everyone who contributed to yesterday's flower debate. I really love hearing other people's opinions! I'll keep you posted on what I decide in the next few weeks. In the meantime, let's kick off the weekend with Round 2 of Things I Wish Weren't True. (In case you missed it: Part 1 is here.)
  • Britney Spears new music video.

  • While I give Brit Brit a lot of credit for getting back into shape with abs reminiscent of her early days, I can't forgive the hideous 1987 AC/DC-esque font used in the opening credits. Also, the lack of subtlety in the product placement is nauseating.

    Offfff course, you need to spritz yourself with your self-labeled perfume in the middle of your "earth is ending" themed music video. Be sure to zoom in and get a close up of her name on the front of it.

  • my outstanding student loan debt Who needs a house, a car, or good credit anyway? Especially when you can have a Masters degree from some artsy-fartsy London school and a pile of debt you'll still be paying off when you're grandkids are in college instead?

  • Although incredibly delicious and instantly satisfying, chocolate isn't actually a food group. Damn you saturated fats, damn you and your refined sugars.


  • Victoria's Secret swimsuit models. Marissa Miller, you simply cannot be a real human being.

  • Yeahhhhh, I'm going to go do a million sit ups now, kthanksbai.

  • Ronnie and Sam. Need I say more?


  • macaroni and cheese is nowhere to be found in the UK.

  • How is this even possible? This is the country that brought you tea and biscuits and the Beatles. They pretty much dominated the world for the better part of a century. Why can't they import some Kraft mac n cheese in the blue box into this joint?

  • Kate and Will still haven't invited me to the wedding. It's okay though, I'm sure the invitation got lost in the mail and I'll be hearing from them any day now. I've already got my dress picked out.
What do you think? What is something you wish wasn't true?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...