Thursday, February 17

Attack of the Bridezilla

This is what happens you start googling bridal bouquets while you should be making your lunch.

Goodbye, fresh kale bursting with potential to be delicious chips.


Hello, burnt to a crisp kale bursting into flames in my oven.

Oops.

On the plus side, I did manage to find some scha-weeeeet floral arrangements...I'm sorry you had to be the sacrificial lamb, Kale.

Now if it were up to me, my entire wedding would be a vision of Pretty Pretty Princess. However, since I live in the real world and not Barbie's dream house, I am getting my pink fix through the flowers. Here's what I'm loving so far: (all images courtesy of The Knot)

#1

#2
#3
#4
#5

What do you think? Do you have any preference? Or is this one of those things only my mom and the florist I'm paying way too much money for actually care about?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...