Tuesday, February 1

I have a problem...

Hi, my name is Marie and I have an addiction to various forms of social media.

It isn't enough to have the blog, Twitter, and the old standby Facebook. I needed to add something else into the mix.

Ladies and gents, enter tumblr.

I've started a tumblr page, so add it to your readers, RSS feeds, daily stalking schedule, whathaveyou: http://mariesha416.tumblr.com/

I am falling more and more in love with photography every day, so I want a place to showcase photos without completely overtaking people's newsfeed (I doubt my high school chemistry partner really cares that I took a bitchin' photo of a Gerber daisy)



So if you get sick of my sensational wit and humor (although would that ever really happen?), head over to my tumblr and feast on some of the eye candy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...