Wednesday, September 22

SPAM comments

Hey guys and gals-

I've somehow picked up a spammer who is flooding all of my entries trying to hock their useless crapola. Needless to say I am not a happy camper. I feel like my blog has become an alley off 5th Avenue where people come to sell Folex watches and Chanelo bags.

For the time being, I am moderating all comments and requiring you to put in those super lame codes before you can comment. Now I know I've never had a huge comment base to begin with, but just in case you decided: TODAY IS THE DAY! I WILL COMMENT ON MARIE'S AWESOME BLOG! I don't want you to be scared away...please take the extra step and I promise I'll make it worth your while (ooo that was kinda dirty, sorry Mom and Dad, I didn't mean that)

-Marie

3 comments:

@bartallen2 said...

Catching up on your blog. Interesting stuff.

VL said...

SPAM that's terrible. But I'm still willing to comment.

Lauren said...

Oh no, I'm sorry! At least you made it to London!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...