Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wish I was in Ireland still, drinking lots of these:

with this handsome Irish lad:


buuuuuut I have to wait another month til I'm back in Dublin. In the meantime, I'll be spending my St. Patty's Day here in Boston. This is the first year I don't have the day off (booooo) so it will probably be low key for me (double booooooo). In the meantime, go look at all my fabulous pictures from Ireland

Big thank you to Rachel, who showed me how to hyperlink. She is the best. and her blog is amazing. and her baby is SUPER cute. Although be warned, she gets to eat like 293820934832 calories because she's a mom and marathoner so you will have intense feelings of jealousy when you see the deliciousness she consumes. and how cute her baby is. Did I mention that yet? because he's REALLY cute. She also made my layout. She co-runs a fabulous blog business, you should have her create yours. Do you see how awesome I've become with this hyperlink business?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand"

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks pal! You'll be in HTML pro in no time. Miss you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...