Friday, June 11

Confessions of a hypocrite

If you follow me on twitter (and you should), you may have noticed the confessional tweet I sent out:

I'm breaking a cardinal rule of mine and wearing leggings out in public. Please forgive me.


We all know how I feel about leggings. However, in the interest of fairness and honesty, I have to admit to you, my beloved blog readers, that I did in fact wear leggings to the grocery store last night.

It was raining. It was a Thursday. I had just gotten out of the shower and was in the midst of making dinner when we realized we had no cheese for our pizza. It was a grocery emergency if you will. Innocent people may have been harmed if I hadn't run out the door at that very moment. I know, I know, there is no excuse for my behavior but still, I am sorry.


I only hope you will forgive me...and please do as I say, not as I do.


(my expression here reads: eeehhh. I'm sorry I'm wearing leggings in public. but hey! look at this cool butternut squash I found! be my friend still!)

2 comments:

Preppy in Polka Dots said...

I just don't know if I can! This is just too much.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. And with boots too! Lori, Paige and I notice the fashion blunder. Although Paige is okay with leggings in the right circumstances.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...